Our Core Values
- Corporate Worship (John 4:23-24; Revelation 14:7; Romans 12:1). We are committed to the weekly gathering of God’s people to proclaim the name of Jesus Christ through proclamation of the gospel, God-glorifying music, expository preaching of the Word of God, prayer and the regular partaking of the Lord’s Supper.
- Evangelizing the Lost (Romans 10:14). We are committed to bringing the gospel and baptizing the lost, locally through evangelistic outreach efforts, regionally through church planting efforts, and internationally through support of foreign missions.
- Building up the Local Body of Christ (Matthew 18:18-20; Ephesians 4:12). We are committed to creating a unified, gospel-centered church culture by equipping the saints, creating one-one-one discipleship environments, raising up leaders, and training our children in to love the Lord (Deuteronomy 6:6:6-9). We are committed a congregational-style of government.
- Loving our Community (Jeremiah 29:7). We are committed to loving the Gages Lake area through acts of compassion and justice, advocacy for the vulnerable, and cultivating healthy relationships with local leaders.
- Prayer (Luke 18:1) We are committed to be people of prayer, corporately and individually.